X

No recent Facebook posts to show

X
(478) 743-1578
100% Employee-Owned

It is hard to adequately describe the extent and complexity of this major historic renovation for which we oversaw every detail, from selecting consultants to executing the work and managing the budget. This church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and celebrated its one hundredth anniversary by completely restoring all 4600-square foot   of stained glass windows, plaster decorative painting, gold leaf work, hand-carved Carrera Marble stations of the Cross, altar, and ambo, as well as installing new lighting and sound systems. On the exterior, the copper and slate roofing and the historic brick and marble needed repairs, protective coatings, and waterproofing.

Our efforts were rewarded with a Build Georgia Award.

Location: Macon, Georgia
Owner: Catholic Diocese of Savannah
Architect: Rohn Design Studios

Portfolio